- 1: Bowman & Morrison. Welcome to the Strategic Planning Framework.
- 2: Bowman & Morrison. Discoveries and Assumptions.
- 3: Engaging with Additional Dialogue Partners
- 4. Bowman & Morrison (as writers for the ACE Community). An ACE National Strategic Planning Framework for the United States.
- 6: Bowman & Morrison. Lessons for the Future of Climate Empowerment.
Bowman, T. & Morrison, D. (Eds.). (2021). Empowering climate action in the United States. Part of Resetting Our Future Series. Changemaker Books.
- 1: Annamma, Morrison & Jackson. Searching for Educational Equity Through Critical Race Spatial Analysis
- 4: Morrison & Garlick. Reframing Traditional Geospatial Methods and Tools for Use in Educational Inequity Research and Praxis.
- 10: Morrison, Annamma, & Jackson. Critical Spatial Analysis in Education: Today and Tomorrow.
Morrison, D., Annamma, S.A., & Jackson, D. (Eds.). (2017). Critical race spatial analysis: Mapping to understand and address educational inequity. Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing. Peer Reviewed.
As Chapter Author
Mendoza, E., Kirschner, B., & Gutierrez, K. (Eds). (2018). Power, Equity, and (Re)Design: Bridging Learning and Critical Theories in Learning Ecologies for Youth. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Press. Peer Reviewed.
- Morrison. Building Science-Learning Communities: Designing for Equitable Participation in Scientific Practices Using Students' Lived Experiences.
Pennell, S., Boyd, A., Parkhouse, H., & LaGarry, A. (Eds.). (2018). Possibilities in Practice: Social Justice Teaching in the Disciplines. Peter Lang. Peer Reviewed.
- Patterson, Morrison, & Schindel. What's Science Got To Do With It? Possibilities For Social Justice in Science Classroom Teaching and Learning.
Urban, M. & Falvo, D. (Eds.). (2015). Improving K-12 STEM Education Outcomes through Technological Integration. Advances in Early Childhood and K-12 Education (AECKE), University of North Dakota.
- Smith, Rooney-Varga, Gold, Oonk, & Morrison. Media Literacy as a Pathway to Brigdge the Digital and STEM Divides: Interest Driven Media Projects for Teachers in the Trenches.
Andrade, H. Bennett, R. E., & Cizek, G. J. (Eds). (2019). Handbook of Formative Assessment, Volume Two. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Furtak, Heredia, & Morrison. Formative Assessment in Science Education.
Furtak, E. M. (2018). Teacher participation in formative assessment practice with learning progressions. NY, New York: Routledge.
- 2: Furtak & Morrison. The Elevate Learning Progression
- 5: Furtak, Morrison, & Scheuermann. Quality Formative Assessment Tasks
- 7: Furtak, Morrison, & Circi. Student Learning.
- 8: Furtak, Kiemer, Heredia, & Morrison. Cross-Case Analyses.
Grossman, P. (Ed.). (2018). Teaching core practices in teacher education. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Education Press.
- Kavanagh, Shahan, & Morrison. The Core Practices of the University of Washignton's U-ACT Program. p.170-173.
- Excerpts from Kavanagh, Shahan, & Morrison. Core Practices of Teaching: A Primer. TEDD.org.
Furtak, E.M., Glasser, H.M., & Wolfe, Z.M. (2016). The Feedback Loop: Using Formative Assessment Data for Science Teaching and Learning. NSTA Press.
Inset Example in Chapter 5
- Morrison. One Day, Multiple Feedback Loops.